NEWVisit our CGS Online Chat Room!Monday,April 20,2020
A Virtual Space for Academic Support
What a hard situation we are all facing. We hope you are all safe and healthy.
Since we cannot open the center this term, we have decided to create a virtual space where our Assistant Professor Juliana will answer questions and chat with you live every Monday from 10:00 to 12:00.
You can also use this space to leave comments or questions throughout the week. CGS's Research Institutes Assistants Stefan, Letizia and YC Hung will join us too when available and offer additional advice and support.
The idea is to keep CGS’s “communication space” open online, even when the physical center is closed.
Let's make this a virtual space of academic support in which we can chat about issues concerning online learning, academic life, and gender and sexuality studies!
- Both English and Japanese are OK.
- Let’s give everyone a chance to participate and let’s not monopolize the conversation.
- Privacy, please! If you want to share about this space with others, please do NOT mention any names or other personal information.
- Let’s respect each other’s differences: the people who have joined this chat all have different values (in terms of love, sexuality, gender, etc.). We are not here to judge anyone.
- You can share, comment and ask questions, but we cannot always answer immediately. Please be patient. Also, no one is forced to answer a question they don’t want to. Use this space for sharing, and interacting, and let’s focus on issues related to gender and sexuality studies and online learning.
Please also keep in mind that CGS staff does not provide any kind of counseling service. For counseling, please refer to ICU’s counseling website: http://counseling.info.icu.ac.jp/home
To join: Look for CGS Online Chat Room or email Juliana (email@example.com) and you will be added to the chat room.