Last Update : July 7, 1997 GO BACK TO ALCOM97 HOME PAGE
Directions to ICU
Musashi-Sakai is the nearest Japan Railway (JR) station to ICU.
From Narita Airport to Tokyo Station
There are many ways to reach Musashi-Sakai from Narita Airport, we recommend the most
convenient and the fastest way. Take the JR-line called Narita Express (N'EX). Change trains at Tokyo Station to reach Musashi-Sakai.
- First buy a ticket to Musashi-Sakai at JR Narita Airport Station together with a
ticket for the Narita Express to Tokyo Station with seat reservation.
(Fare:1890yen + N'EX 1660yen = 3550yen for one way.)
(You may be recommended to buy a ticket for Narita Express to 'Shinjuku',
instead of 'Tokyo'. But buy a Narita Express Ticket to 'Tokyo'.)
N'EX Schedule :
7:43, 8:13, 8:43, 9:13, 9:43, 10:13, 11:13, 12:13, 13:13, 14:13, 14:43, 15:13, 15:43,16:13, 16:43, 17:13, 17:43, 18:13, 18:43, 19:13, 19:46, 20:43, 21:43.
- Get off Narita Express at Tokyo Station. It is not the first or the last
station, but there will be English announcements and you will
not miss it. It takes about one hour. You arrive at No.1/No.2
- [Option : JR rapid trains are also available.
For rapid trains you do not need a N'EX ticket (which also includes seat
reservation fee, so saving 1660 yen). Inside these trains there are no English announcements.
It takes about 30 minutes longer than the N'EX. Here is a list of
the rapid train schedule, which leaves Narita Airport:
8:00, 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 11:45, 13:00, 13:45, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00,
19:00, 20:04, 21:15, 22:16.]
From Haneda Airport to Tokyo Station
- Take the Tokyo Monorail to Hamamatsu-cho Station from Haneda Airport Station.
It runs every 10 minutes and costs 470 yen. It takes about 23 minutes.
- At Hamamatsu-cho Station, take the JR Yamanote line (green line, going for Tokyo) at platform No. 1/No.2. Tokyo station is the third station from Hamamatsu-cho: Shinbashi, Yurakucho, and Tokyo. It takes about 6 minutes.
JR Yamanote line runs every 4 minutes. You can buy a ticket for Musashi-Sakai at Hamamatsu-cho Station and it costs 510 yen.
From Tokyo Station to Musashi-Sakai Station
- Go to the platform No.1/No.2 on the first floor in Tokyo station and take
the Chuo-line Rapid (not Special Rapid) to Musashi-Sakai (30 - 35
minutes) - the Chuo-line is an orange color train and there is an orange symbol by
the platform entrance. The two stations preceding Musashi-Sakai are Kichijoji and
Mitaka (then Musashi-Sakai). The Chuo-line Rapid runs every 5 - 10 minutes.
- At Musashisakai Station, go out from the south exit, (go down the right-hand stairs after you go out from the ticket gate). Both the bus terminal for ICU and the Hotel Mets Musashi-Sakai are at the south exit.
From Musashi-Sakai Station to ICU
- Take the #93 bus for ICU at No.2 bus stop (12 minutes). The terminal is
inside the campus. The fare is 200 yen.
See the bus schedule.
To the top of this page.
GO BACK TO ALCOM97 HOME PAGE