to icu official site

International Christian University (ICU) has exchange and invitee agreements with more than 60 partner universities around the world. If you wish to come to ICU under one of these agreements, you are considered to be an exchange/ invitee student. To participate in the exchange/ invitee program, you need to be nominated and apply through your university. Please contact the study abroad office of your university to get more information about the application process.

<For those whose university does not have an exchange/invitee agreement with us>
Even if your school doesn't have an exchange agreement with ICU, you are still able to study at ICU by applying through the September Admissions.

If you are currently attending ICU and interested in applying for exchange programs, please check